Thursday, January 14, 2010

And so it begins......

Took me a bit to see that I needed to create a blog specifically for this class / learning experience. I have a blog created for my library but since I want to experiment and have random thoughts and sharing I think this may be best.

Please check out my library blog----------> MPHM Library Links at mphmlibrary@blogspot.com Also see my library wiki, MPHM Library Wiki.
Both are linked to the right of the posts.

Thanks.

I want to hear your thoughts, advise, and get cool ideas as well.

2 comments:

  1. PS. I have made a ton of changes already to the blog as I looked at other participants and got ideas. There were too many to choose them all but... I am linked to some of the blogs I liked best. See Link List.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy and welcome to the program! I'll definitely have to poke around and look at all your resources.

    ReplyDelete