Monday, November 22, 2010

Death, Dying, and Caring

I am now searching for ways to help my brother with his impending death. I am wondering how to comfort him. What to do for him when I am so far away. He is alone on the opposite side of the country. I want to be with him but struggle with leaving my own family and my obligations to them and my two jobs. When I call and talk he just says he is fine. Now I have found out he does not tell me the truth.

I am just looking for answers to make his last days on earth peaceful. I want him to go quickly, painlessly, and feel the love and happiness we shared as kids. He has had such a hard life. I am looking for some answers and guidance to help him.

I am not sure why I am writing all this down... I hope I find some answers for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment