Monday, February 8, 2010

RSS Feed/ personal note

Well this week the info was over my head and out of my comfort zone for sure. I will see how much time I have this week to attempt learning about RSS feed. Clearly it sounded like it could save me time but the learning curve without direct intervention may be too tough this week.

On a personal level I am working on getting a friend out of KU Med with a brain surgery gone awry and into rehab. His wife needs lots of support. I am learning a lot about hospitals, patient advocates, family mtgs in hospitals, and various levels of care. Friday I spent the day touring rehab facilities. Fortunately my friend is able to finally move off the Neurology ICU and into progressive and today is moving to LMH for their rehab. A key component of recovery is the time and commitment of family and friends in spending time with them and getting them to do the little things that constitute a day. If you have time and could say a small prayer, my friend is Roger and his wife is Jan. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment