Saturday, February 27, 2010

Week Seven- Microblogging

Twitter- Plurk- Google Buzz

Assignment
1. What do you think about using one of these microblogging tools?
I tried using Twitter and Plurk last year. I did not find it useful. I really don't want to keep up with the communications. I know my spouse loves it as do my adult children. I find FB and email easier.
2. Did you find it easy to find people to follow, especially after a list of examples was given?

3. Who are three people or organizations you starting following this week and why did you follow them? Have you found their posts helpful?

4. What kinds of uses do you see you might have for microblogging? Have you already found some uses for it?

# Bonus Activity: Use the hashtag #23thingsks on some of your tweets this week. They will then appear in the sidebar of the 23 Things Kansas blog,


I will be interested in seeing what other people think of Twitter and microblogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment